Do you have any questions?
Please check the following:
- If there are other people living at your address, ask them if they accepted or refused the package for you.
- If you live in an apartment building with a concierge or doorman, ask them about the package.
- Please check your mailbox to see if there is a notification from the courier.
The order will be handed over to the parcel service provider no later than the next business day. Due to the current situation, the delivery of your order may be delayed. Our parcel service providers always work to ensure that all orders arrive on time. Unfortunately, sometimes there can still be a delay.
In your order confirmation email you will find a tracking code link. Under this you can monitor the delivery status of your order.
The entire KISHA range is produced according to the highest quality standard. The ingredients are of the highest quality and are subject to the applicable legislation for cosmetic products. It may happen that individuals do not tolerate certain ingredients. In this case, we recommend talking to a dermatologist you trust. The ingredients are listed on the packaging as well as online in the description of the ingredients. Please check the list before buying to avoid an allergic reaction.
- Before applying cosmetic products, clean your hands thoroughly, as well as the part of the body where you are applying the product.
- Any cosmetic product should be for personal use only. Cosmetics can lead to transmission of infections.
- All applicators (brushes, sponges) must be clean.
- Cosmetics should be protected from heat sources and direct sunlight.
- Never dilute with water or other liquids, dilution could cause bacteria to develop in the product
- Discard product as soon as color, consistency or odor changes
- Apply lip products only on clean lips, especially the lipstick applicator must not come into contact with food residues, dirt, otherwise bacteria may develop
Especially the Matte Liquid Lipsticks must be shaken well before use due to their texture, because the highly dosed pigments can separate from the nourishing oils. Therefore, please shake the lipstick vigorously, especially before the first application.
It is important that your lips are free of grease. Therefore, we recommend that you clean and dry your lips beforehand. If your lips are slightly oily, it helps to powder them with a transparent powder after cleaning before using the Matte Liquid Lipsticks. Once you have applied the KISHA Cosmetics Lipsticks, let it dry briefly before pressing the lips together, otherwise the result may not look even.
- Note the date you opened the product and do not use it beyond the expiration date.
- Cosmetics should not be exposed to direct sunlight, stored in excessively hot or cool conditions.
- Do not add other liquids to the products, as bacteria may be created.
KISHA Cosmetics products have a validity of 9 months after opening. The PaO (Period After Opening) is marked with the same symbol in all EU countries: A can with open lid, and the info of use-by month after opening is indicated in numbers followed by an M. The symbol is located on the packaging.
KISHA Cosmetics products are produced exclusively without animal testing and in Germany.
The qualitative and high quality production of KISHA Cosmetics products is very important to us. KISHA Cosmetics does not sell through individuals, flea markets, online auctions, independent sellers or unauthorized online retailers. You can find our products only on KISHA-COSMETICS.COM and official partners. Counterfeits will be prosecuted.
Please note that we can not take back already opened packages for hygienic and health reasons. This means that a refund is only possible if the shipping bag or package is unopened and therefore the hygiene seal is not broken. The products would then have to be destroyed by us and cannot be reused.
Please note that we can not take back already opened packages for hygienic -and health reasons. Once the package is opened, the hygienic seal is broken. This means that a full refund is only possible if the package or the shipping bag are unopened.
Unfortunately, we can no longer change orders. After the order is submitted to our warehouse for processing, we can no longer make changes.
Please send an email to email@example.com with photos that clearly show the damage. After receiving the photos, we will send you an affidavit, which you should sign and return to us.
Write us an email with your order number and the request to cancel the order. However, our logistics center works very quickly, so if your order has already been shipped, refuse to accept the delivery. If you are not at home during the delivery, it is important that you return the package unopened. Once the shipping bag or package has been opened, we cannot take the package back because the sanitary seal has been broken and we would have to dispose of the products.
KISHA Cosmetics gift vouchers are valid for 24 months from the date of purchase.
No, unfortunately this is not possible. Please make sure you have entered it correctly before completing the purchase.
In the shopping cart you will find the field "Enter coupon code". Enter it here and click on redeem.